Tennis is a lot more than just hitting the ball with a racket!
Mirjam can help, no matter your physical strengths or understanding of the game. However, the sessions will be most effective if you show enthusiasm, embrace fresh challenges and maintain a positive sense of respect. Mirjam will incorporate a variety of fun activities in the aim of developing your playing ability and confidence on the court. Players who take an active interest and follow the recommended practice schedules will stand the best chance of success.
We offer the following sessions:
- Lion cubs – enjoy tennis with your toddler
- Little Lion Pride – Tennis enthusiasts aged 5 and upwards
- Lioness Social – Ladies only fun focused lessons
- Competitive Lioness Training – ladies doubles with Spanish drills
- Big Cat Coaching – individual lessons
Mirjam is an LTA and RPT registered coach and has helped clubs in Stowmarket, David Lloyd in Ipswich, Framlingham and Debenham. She has supported Suffolk Tennis.